We are extremely pleased to announce the release of an update to our web application on Saturday April 12, 2014.
This upgrade incorporates new features that will enhance the user experience.
New Features include:
Reporting: exports an xls file.
- Content Access Report: Details end user activation of documents. Web or Mobile.
- Content Shared Report: Details share history of documents and user activation. Web or Mobile. Also device activations granted for the document.
- Page Access Report: Details user activity with a certain document.
- User Access Report: Indicates end user activity level.
- We have developed a paging system for contacts. Loads 100 contacts per page. This is a performance enhancement.
- Watermark, more options available to you for position, text color, Opacity, Font Size.
- Create new contact and share from the Share window.
Share History for Contacts/Content:
- You will receive email notification that share was successful and or failed.
- In the UI Share history more detailed information will be displayed as follows.
email In Progress
End User Experience:
- Search in control panel now performs the full document search. No longer have to find document search by clicking "Expand" button. The 2 searches work hand in hand now.
- Print Allowances: User can now directly request additional print Activations, akin to requesting additional device activations. Reminder, clicking on Print button will consume a print allowance.
- Notes/Annotations: Greatly enhanced functionality, You may now add and save sticky notes. You can highlight text, underline and strike-through text.