Organizations that have integrated with Content Raven and deliver content through Content Raven Viewer in an iFrame on their site.
In Safari, you must Allow third party cookies to view your content being delivered through an iFrame.
On Mac / Safari Content Raven cookies can be blocked in the iframe and a message pops up to user that states "Organization has been de-activated".
If a user receives the message in the screenshot below, in order to view the content they will need to not block third party cookies in their browser settings.
After clicking 'OK' to the message go to Safari Preferences/Privacy in newer Safari versions and Allow Cookies from third party.
Here is a screenshot with Older Safari versions security settings. Allow Cookies from Third Parties to be able to view the content.
In Chrome, you must Allow third party cookies to view your content being delivered through an iFrame.
1. Go to Settings
2. Go To Show Advanced Settings
3. Go to Privacy/Content Settings
4. Deselect Block Third Party Cookies OR Manage Exceptions
5. In Manage Exceptions add cloud.contentraven.com
In Firefox, you must Allow third party cookies to view your content being delivered through an iFrame.
1. Go To Options
2. Go to Privacy and Accept Third Party Cookies or Manage Exceptions
3. In Manage Exceptions add cloud.contentraven.com